The other day, someone asked me, “Do you have a list of all of your favorite LDS talks?” In fact, I do! This isn’t necessarily in any specific order, although I do think that this first one listed by Brad Wilcox is by far my favorite. So give them a read! They’re great! It’s hard to say that only some of them are my favorite, because I have so many!
1) “His Grace Is Sufficient” – Brad Wilcox
2) “Of Souls, Symbols, and Sacraments” – Jeffrey R. Holland
3) “Book of Mormon Examples: Forgiving Others” – Keith J. Wilson
4) “Cast Not Away Therefore Your Confidence” – Jeffrey R. Holland
5) “The Bitter Cup and the Bloody Baptism” – Jeffrey R. Holland
6) “But if not…” – Dennis E. Simmons
7) “Come What May, and Love It” – Joseph B. Wirthlin
8) “Hidden Wedges” – Thomas S. Monson
9) “The Miracle of a Mission”, October 28, 2000, Elder Holland
10) “Lock Your Heart”, Latin American Mission Tour, 1968, Elder Spencer W. Kimball
11) “Zion in the Midst of Babylon”, April 2006 General Conference, David R. Stone
12) “Ten Ideas to Increase Your Spirituality”, March 1999 Ensign, Joe J. Christensen
Do you have any others here that aren’t listed? Send them to me! I’d love to here some of your favorites!